17. Juni 2007

Problems!

I am trying to make a little diaper clutch and it doesn't look like it's supposed to! So now I'm all grumbly and very annoyed. I really wanted it to work out. I made up the pattern myself - nothing fancy or complicated looking, but I knew from the start that there would be a problem. I checked in a sewing book with a similar pattern before I started, but there they didn't mention any difficulties. I don't really know what went wrong and I don't know how to fix it - all I know is that I don't feel like starting all over again (at least not right now), but at the same time I really want to get it done! Now what?! Maybe something else? Something small and easy... Yes, I guess that's what I need now. And maybe some chocolate...

(I won't make another heart, because eventhough I really really like them a lot, I think I got enough of those right now. How about another strawberry? You can't have enough of those, can you?)

Keine Kommentare: