4. Februar 2008

Just one quick shot!

That's all I could take, because as usual I waited to the last minute to take pictures and then it was so much more difficult than I expected it to be.
I tried to sew a little red riding hood costume for Hilde's doll and I will have to show you the whole outfit some other day. This is just the little dress. I also made her a pair of pajamas but again no picture. Hmpf.
And before you all ask: No, I did not make the gorgeous doll! I'd love to try again though - once I find some vegan yarn that will make good doll's hair (any ideas?!). Until then I'll just stick with my little version of it... or sew some more clothes for Hilde's.

Kommentare:

pavotrouge hat gesagt…

wow, my grandma used to collect and make dolls like that, you just warped me 15 years back in time!

YowlYY hat gesagt…

The doll is gorgeous!! I don't know what could make good vegan hair, but I'd try some soy silk rowing, or bamboo rowing. Just an idea!