17. September 2007

Magnets!

Some of you might have guessed it. Those things are glass gem marbles, backed up with paper and a little magnet. I saw them first on Etsy at "The Airie Fairy" and when I showed them to Johanna we both had to have them. Let me tell you we bought a lot. Each of her sets looks so great - I can't wait to get them!

After we had ordered them, we thought that we could maybe try it ourselves, because we had all the supplies on hand. I think I love paper almost as much as I love fabric and the really great thing about it is that it's a lot cheaper than fabric. Johanna and I can never resist beautiful paper. We made a lot of tag sets in various sizes. Like for example this matching one:
And eventhough we made so many sets, there is still lots of paper left. Same with the magnets I had bought when I made some fabric covered button magnets for my fridge. Now the glass gem marbles were still lying around the house back from the days when it was cool to decorate with them (I believe that's not cool anymore, is it?). Anyway, Johanna and I gave the whole thing a try and it turned out to be so much fun, we simply can't stop making them.

Keine Kommentare: