22. Oktober 2007

Enjoying fall!

The weather is fantastic these days. I'm truly enjoying the outdoors! We went for a long walk in the woods with our dogs. I took lots of pictures while trying to keep up with my parent's pace.
Bille, 10/07

When I'm not outside and not studying, I try to get as much off my to-do-list as possible. Today I did some applique on these two shirts:
Shirt for H.
I really hope the two girls have not outgrown them already since the shirts were purchased/given to me months (!) ago.
Cupcake Shirt for H.

2 Kommentare:

torrance hat gesagt…

Ooooh, those look tooo cute! And very well done
I think I'm going to have to try do something similar too :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Liebe Nicole, das Cupcake-Shirt ist wirklich zum Anbeissen! Was haben Hildi und ich fuer ein Glueck, immer mit diesen entzueckenden Kreationen von dir beschenkt zu werden. Vielen Dank! Johanna